English Language Teacher
Date posted: 10/24/2018
Closing date: 12/31/2020
Number of positions: 3
Description / duties:
■ Teaching English.
■ Helping out with festival events such as Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Dragon boat festival, Moon festival, Chinese New Year for your students etc.
Looking for a Full-time English language teacher in Taiwan : Monday-Friday morning kindy & afternoon elementary kids class.
- We offer a generous monthly salary.
- Health insurance, Employment Work permit and ARC (alien resident certificate) sponsored by the cram school are provided.
- Paid holidays.
- Comprehensive training program to develop your skills as an English language teacher for FREE.
- Good schools, nice staff, all the curriculum & materials are prepared.
- CHEAP COST of living in Taiwan. (To put it into perspective, the average monthly salary for Taiwanese locals is TWD $23,000 /month = CAD $1045 /month).
- NO teaching experiences are required.
Good to have:
- Outgoing, responsible, adaptable, motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Good with kids.
■ Native English speaker from (USA/UK/CA/AUS/NZ/SA/IRE) or fluent in English.
Employment Work Permit requirements:
- Good health (Health examination required for work permit from the government of Taiwan)
- No criminal record (Criminal Records Check required for work permit from the government of Taiwan)
- Bachelor's degree or College diploma (required for work permit from the government of Taiwan)
● Come back with the experience of a lifetime that you can tell your future children and grandchildren about !!! It will be such an amazing journey !!! If you’re down for some adventure, email us – !!!
● By applying through us, our applicants get access to very competitive offers from fast-growing
regional language school chains that cannot be found elsewhere in the internet, in addition to well- known national chains.
● We also provide support for you after your arrival in Taiwan. If you encounter any difficulties adjusting to life in Taiwan, or problems with visa or school environment, you can contact us directly to get the issues resolved by the cram school, since we maintain direct contact with the cram school headquarters.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
■ Salary: TWD $60,000-65,000 /month (CAD $2,727-2,956 /month, depending on qualification and experience) ■ Contract Term: 2018 - 2019 (one year contract) ■ Education: Bachelor's degree (Required) OR College diploma (Required) ■ Labor insurance: available ■ Location: Chuton District, Hsinchu County, Taiwan (Required) ■ Working hours: Mon.-Fri., 8:30AM- 17:30PM (except Tuesday 9:00AM-18:00PM) ■ License: Not Required ■ Vacancies: ESL teachers 3 positions (immediately)
If you have a flair for teaching, we want to speak with you. Teaching experience is preferred but NOT required. Our partner institutions in Taiwan offer a competitive offer just for you. We pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of people’s lifestyles, with a flexible schedule of work and play.
You may also direct your questions to : email@example.com
How to apply: Interested candidates may send a letter of interests with copies of CV with photo and qualification supporting documents attached at : firstname.lastname@example.org Or Plz email your resume at email@example.com
Thank you 😊
Please fill out the form below if you are interested :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegLtzmVqYVY2MCOEHG YVIPIej6roWPzzTYNZyMM7LcEVnkVg/viewform? c=0&w=1
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.