Date posted: 3/5/2019
Closing date: 4/28/2023
Number of positions: 1
Description / duties:
The Custodian will maintain a safe and clean environment in and around the resort’s property while promoting a friendly and positive image.
Duties include but are not limited to sweeping and mopping all stairwells and walkways; clean windows, sills, walls, railings, light fixtures and glass doorways; sweep decks; ensuring ashtrays are emptied and sand changed as well as taking out the garbage, washing down the elevator; reporting any building deficiencies to Maintenance Department; assisting the housekeeping department with their daily duties.
The applicant must be able to work from Thursday to Monday and on statutory holidays. This job is mostly outdoors.
Free seasonal staff accommodation is available from April to October and is conveniently located steps away from work.
The Custodian must possess the following knowledge and skills:
• basic English proficiency; can communicate basic needs; can follow, with considerable effort, simple formal and informal conversations;
• must be proactive, flexible, and able to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
• responsibilities will be performed with an eye for detail in a timely manner;
• must always adhere to safety guidelines while cleaning equipment and buildings and familiarize with SDS sheets;
• training is ongoing, individual will have the ability to follow direction and standards set by the Resort;
• this position requires standing, sitting, walking, lifting, reaching, comprehension, learning, problem solving, and interacting with others throughout the workday;
• multitasking in an environment with many distractions is a must;
• repetitive motions for an extended duration of time are required.
Sunchaser Vacation Villas
5129 Fairmont Gate Rd.
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.