Emergency Procedures: Evacuation
UPON DISCOVERY OF FIRE:
- Leave fire area immediately and close doors behind you.
- Pull the nearest fire alarm.
- Evacuate the building via the nearest exit.
UPON ACTIVATION OF THE FIRE ALARM:
- Go to the nearest safe exit and leave the building.
- Close doors behind you.
- Do not use elevators or chair lifts.
- Use an alternative exit if you encounter smoke.
- If a person with a disability cannot be evacuated, they should proceed directly to the fire-rated linkways located in Kootenay Centre and Summit Hall
to await rescue by the Fire Department.
Notify the reporting station attendant of their specific location.
Sign in: your session on this site has expired, or you have not signed in.
Final Exam Schedule and Protocol
2020 final exam schedules have been replaced by alternative means of final evaluation that will be communicated to students by their faculty.