Emergency Procedures: Lockdown
A violent incident - e.g. a situation involving an individual armed with
knife, or gun.
If a threat is viewed or perceived, Immediately Dial 2-2-2 or Call
911. Physical address of College is 2700 College Way.
THREAT INSIDE THE BUILDING:
HEARING THE VOICE MESSAGE ADVISING LOCKDOWN:
Disperse all Common and Open Areas (including Library and
- Go to a room or area where you feel safe to enter.
- Close and secure doors if possible.
- Turn out lights.
- Close window coverings and stay away from windows.
- Silence cell phones/use text messaging only.
- Stay alert, quiet and out of sight.
- Disregard fire alarm signal unless in immediate danger.
- Do NOT Exit Until “All Clear” Signal is heard.
END OF LOCKDOWN:
- A recorded announcement of an “All Clear” signal will be given to
indicate the end of lockdown. Emergency Officials or College Officials
will conduct a door-to-door confirmation of this announcement.
Sign in: your session on this site has expired, or you have not signed in.
Final Exam Schedule and Protocol
2020 final exam schedules have been replaced by alternative means of final evaluation that will be communicated to students by their faculty.