Date posted: 2/11/2019
Closing date: 5/31/2026
Number of positions: 4
Location: Emerald Lake Lodge
Description / duties:
To provide friendly, efficient food and beverage service to our clients, while maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance.
We require servers for a number of our outlets.
We provide subsidized staff housing for all full time employees.
Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of Squirrel an asset
• erving It Right (British Columbia) certificate required
• Must be willing to work all shifts (AM, PM, and mid-shifts)
• Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
• Ability to endure long periods of standing (sitting, bending, and lifting up to 45 pounds may be required)
Emerald Lake Lodge - Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
1 Emerald Lake Road
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.