Date posted: 10/8/2019
Closing date: 1/1/2020
Number of positions: 2
Description / duties:
Based in Nelson, BC, Spearhead Inc.c is looking to fill the the position of Project Coordinator. Beginning immediately.
Areas of interest: heavy & mass timber, structural steel, engineered wood products, prefabrication, specialized construction
- Design assist services, pre-manufactured scope identification, and client liaison
- Cadwork 3D production modeling and 2D shop drawings (timber, steel, glazing)
- Preparing all production related documentation and support for fabrication anr erection
- Assistance in preparing estimates and development of written proposals
- Material procurement management and sub-contractor liaison
- Contract execution/maintenance and change orders, project schedule coordination
Must be willing to work either in Nelson, BC.
Once your application has been submitted, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Post secondary Degrees, Certificates and/or Diplomas in related studies considered an asset.
- Work experience in the construction industry is required.
- strong 3d modeling skills in one or more of the following softwares: Cadwork, Revit, Rhino, Autocad, Sketchup
4655 hwy 3a
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.