Date posted: 10/30/2019
Closing date: 11/29/2019
Number of positions: 1
Location: Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort Cranbrook
Description / duties:
Don’t mind getting your hands dirty? This is the job for you. Prestige Cranbrook is hiring a Maintenance Attendant to maintain and fix amenities of guest rooms and common spaces of the hotel.
This is a permanent position that offers a flexible schedule dependent on abilities.
• Maintain and improve upon hotel guest rooms and additional public areas by performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs
• Troubleshoot and resolve pool and hot tub mechanical issues
• Perform hotel room repair activities (i.e., handrails, walls, doors, flooring, etc.)
• Perform heavy lifting (i.e., move heavy furniture, remove scrap, and debris)
• Perform painting, snow removal, and light landscaping
• Maintain positive communication with the hotel General Manager to ensure that tasks are completed
• Ensure friendly professional interactions with hotel guests
• Additional duties as assigned
• Wage based on ability and experience
• Restaurant and Hotel discounts
• Medical and Dental Benefits available
• Flexible hours
Please complete your application process by filling out our online application form at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/application-form/
There are always opportunities to expand a career with Prestige Hotels & Resorts. We are 15 properties strong and are always looking for great leaders to join our team.
Love where you work!
• Prior finishing experience necessary
• A background in plumbing is an helpful
• Must be able to lift medium to heavy loads weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb)
• Previous painting experience
• BC Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Prestige Hotels & Resorts
102-1635 Abbott St Kelowna BC V1Y 1A9
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.