PART -TIME HR ASSISTANT.
Date posted: 11/7/2019
Closing date: 12/6/2019
Number of positions: 4
Description / duties:
In fact, in Canada we continuously recruit dynamic talent for some of the most exciting careers in the beauty industry. We encourage individuality and risk-taking, appreciate creativity and innovation, and offer an environment of ongoing learning, challenge and personal growth.. As an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for distribution activities such as - receiving goods, storing, order picking or shipping. You will work closely with other departments to meet the requirements of the clients and achieve the objectives of the distribution
• Booking transport, accommodation and managing databases
• Booking meetings, scheduling conference calls
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• Managing office expenditure and budgets
• Answers phones and pages promptly and courteously. Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner
• Receiving and sending mail, couriers, and related services
• liaising with staff and clients
• Strong attention to detail.
• No prior retail or Administrative and retail experience required.
• Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Budgeting skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Revlon Canada Inc.
1590 S Gateway Rd,
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.